Terms & Conditions of Sales and Purchases
All services from Energent are subject to our standard terms
and conditions. Copies may be downloaded using the links below:
Cryogenic Industries is committed to conducting its business fairly and impartially, in an ethical and proper manner,
and in accordance with Energent's values and formalized Policy on Business Conduct.
The content included on this website including but not limited to code, logos, graphics, photos, text, data, and software is property of Energent
Corporation. As protected by United States and International copyright, trademark, and patent law, any illegal copying, modifying, distributing
or reproduction of material found on this website is prohibited unless expressed consent is given by Energent Corporation.
If you deem that it is possible material you have copyrighted has been infringed, please follow the procedures governed by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
To be effective under this subsection, a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent
of a service provider that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.